Friday, November 8, 2013

(A post from the Writer)

Ships. Pairings. Slashes.
Whatever you'd like to call them, I'm going to lay down a list of the ones I fancy. So here we go:

Sebastian Moran/Jim Moriarty (MorMor)
Sebastian Moran/Sherlock Holmes (Seblock)
Sebastian Moran/John Watson (Johnstian)
Sebastian Moran/Mycroft Holmes (MyMor?)
Sebastian Moran/Gregory Lestrade (Sebstrade?)
 
As of right now, I don't have any other ships with Sebby. If you want a ficlet for any of these pairings, send me a mention or DM request @HisSniperMorMor on twitter and I will write a ficlet based on the ship you ask about.
That's all I've got for tonight, so have a good night everyone and I shall return to you all when I wake up. And with my return, comes Sebby's return.
Goodnight and sweet dreams
~Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment