Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another Writer's post

Alright, hey all, as you may know, I now have another Sebastian that I'm spending most of my time on. If you don't know, but you follow this blog, go check out @TheSniperMorMor on twitter. He's my newest baby and I've been paying him a lot of my attention because my muse is strong with that one.

I'm doing another ficlet request, and this time, if you want one, you should send me a DM to @TheSniperMorMor and I'll get to writing.

My pairings/ships that I'm willing to write are:
Sebastian J. Moran/James Moriarty (MorMor)
Sherlock Holmes/Sebastian Moran (SebLock)
Mycroft Holmes/Sebastian Moran (MyMor?)
Greg Lestrade/Sebastian Moran (Sebstrade?)
John Watson/Sebastian Moran (Johnstian)

I've already written two Johnstian ficlets, but hey, I'm willing to write more. With your request, send me any inspiration you might like me to get ideas from and I'll get to writing right away. I'll post the ficlet, with a title, and your twitter username or what-have-you in the title.

BRING ON THE REQUESTS~

Sincerely,
The Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment